When a female anopheles mosquito infested with malaria bites a person the malaria parasite (sporozoite) makes its way to the person’s liver within 1 minute to 30 minutes time, where it must grow for six days. This is always the process and does not change. During these six days the parasite is the most vulnerable to MMS. Every time you take a drink of MMS the MMS is carried to the liver in the same amount of time, 1 minute to 30 minutes. This is because the blood system that carries the parasite to the liver obviously also carries the MMS to the liver. The MMS is very healthy for the liver as it kills parasites and pathogens and some poisons while doing no damage to the liver, because of its low oxidation potential (0.95 volts) it can’t do damage. There is little or no chance that the parasites in the liver will survive the MMS, especially if you are taking it every day while in a malaria infested area.
After a mosquito bites you, it takes six days for the malaria parasite to get into the blood stream, and at this stage, it does not yet make you sick. But if you are taking a maintenance drink of MMS, the parasites will never get into the blood as they will be killed in the liver, and you will never know it.
If you have started taking MMS after the malaria symptoms began to show up, that means that the six day incubation time in the liver has passed, and the merozoites have erupted from the liver into the body, and have passed into the blood through the lung blood capillaries and invaded the red blood cells. Then it will be about two more weeks when the red blood cells begin to erupt creating the symptoms of malaria sickness. So you can see, if you were in a malaria infested area for a short period it could take up to three weeks (six days plus two weeks) before you would notice a thing.
When you do begin to get sick due to malaria, it's because the parasites are beginning to break out of the red blood cells, releasing poison into the blood which then creates the symptoms of malaria and of course will bring about anemia (deficiency in red blood cells) cause by the parasites. At that stage of the disease is usually when the victim will take the MMS. The dosage used for adults with malaria is 15 activated drops, all though the Red Cross used 18 activated drops in their 100% success rate MMS vs Malaria study in Uganda, december 2012.
When MMS is swallowed it passes into the stomach. Providing the person does not take orange juice, coffee, tea, or extreme antioxidants, the MMS will pass to the lower stomach where the food is being digested with stomach motion and stomach acid (HCl). The MMS along with the food will be routed to the top of the intestine where an enzyme coming from the pancreas re-adjust the pH all the way up to 7.2 along with any food that might have been in the stomach with the MMS. The MMS will then be adsorbed into the side walls of the intestine where the pH is again adjusted to 7.4, the exact pH of the blood at that location in the body. This is the point where the MMS will begin that attack on the blood cells that are stuffed with malaria parasites. An amazing thing happens at this point. The parasites are killed and the blood ejects the dead parasites into the intestines which are carried out through the waste system. The MMS also kills the poisons that cause the malaria sickness and sickness is gone in less than 4 hours. The sickness is gone and the victim feels normal. "
it would be fantastic if MMS would take out the Ebola.
I did just watch a vid on youtube by "stormcloudsgathering" and he said there is some evidence that it could travel thru the air as large droplets among test animals.... ! and the media is, as usual, telling us what they want us to believe but not necessarily the truth.. the media has been saying that it can only be transmitted by direct contact.
another possibility might be Ozone sauna/ or careful inhalation, i have heard others found this effective for Lyme..
china has a big footprint in africa, i hope they are taking precautions.
i would hate to see it get started over there.
Here is some interesting info. This may well be killed by MMS being as it acts like super fast AIDS. This, however, may not be good news as AIDS seems to take quite awhile to kill. Time that is not available with Ebola. Perhaps, just a guess, that if Ebola breaks out in whatever country or area you are in, it may well be a good time to be on protocol 1000?
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.