We think this is an exposure to Black mold in her house. But in general, She has been off of MMS for several months now.
She tried to take 5 drops of MMS and it was too much for her. She vomited it up but she said she felt better afterwards.
Her symptoms are vomiting, diareaha, and shortness of breath. She also thinks she has a parasite. She had a sinus infection, could not hold even water down or eat any solid food until today.
The doctors did a chest xray and found nothing, but we gave her some steam inhalation with essential oils and her sinus was draining green stuff.
So we continued on the steam therapy and that is helping her sleep, but now the doctors have proscribed Amoxocylin 875 MG at 20 each and she is supposed to take 2 of these a day.
We tried to spray the mold in her house today with vinegar and tea tree oil but she has not been home to see if this made any improvements to her normal enviornment or not.
So she wants to know if she should take the Amoxicillin or wait until the starting proceedure is completed?
Your opinion is much appreciated and helpful and any others that want to comment are also welcome.
So there are some decisions to make.