Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Juice

Juice 01 Jun 2017 02:14 #55763

  • Nelle
  • Nelle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 0
And what a grand day it is!!

I need to take juice with my dose, which is 10 x 1 hourly.
Just wanting to know if the juice I am using is deactivating or causing any harm to the MMS??
I am juicing carrot. celery, beetroot, little bit of ginger and apple fresh in the morning and add 2oz just before my does. It certainly help the MMS go down:S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Juice 01 Jun 2017 18:29 #55771

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1853
  • Thank you received: 1772
It is hard to say if any of those juices are negatively effecting MMS1. You could try to measure CLO2 content using CLO2 test strips, but with the different colored juices, that may not be possible as the strip will be colored by the juices. If MMS1 is not giving you the results you expect, then try using only water with your MMS1 doses. Or, use MMS drops without activation as per this forum post. With that method there is no odor or taste.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourfingerz, Nelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
YouTube Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf

Juice 02 Jun 2017 07:10 #55776

  • Nelle
  • Nelle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 0
I had a look at the post and understand that this could be a way of ingesting without the smell or taste but as I am doing protocol 2000 to take care of a cancer my question is does it really have the same effect or is method best used for a maintenance protocol? Thank you for your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Juice 03 Jun 2017 19:05 #55792

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1853
  • Thank you received: 1772
The "Non-Acidified Sodium Chlorite" method is experimental and not currently a G2C approved protocol. However, that idea is how Jim Humble stumbled upon MMS 21 years ago.

MMS1 is very similar to that method in that it is about 10% activated externally before being ingested, whereas the "Non-Acidified Sodium Chlorite" way of taking MMS is not activated at all externally, instead relying on stomach acid (HCL) to release CLO2. MMS1 also relies on stomach acid to extract the other 90% of CLO2 in the unactivated MMS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
YouTube Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf

Juice 04 Jun 2017 06:04 #55794

  • Nelle
  • Nelle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 0
I might give that a try :) at this point I am willing to give it a go, it seems it might be a little gentler on my system. Peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Juice 04 Jun 2017 17:21 #55801

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1853
  • Thank you received: 1772
Let us know how it works for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
YouTube Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf
  • Page:
  • 1

us  forogenesis2.org - Foro Genesis II

Go to top