I have had Chronic Epstein Barr Virus for 30+ years and have tried everything to get well. I discovered MMS online and thought I would give it a try. I am on the Protocol 1000 taking 1 drop 8 times a day and started the protocol about a week ago. I am confused about what/when I can eat. Does anything containing citric acid neutralize the MMS. Am I taking too much? My symptoms now are more exaggerated than before I started the protocol. Symptoms are brain fog, fatigue, nerve pain, mostly as the day progresses. I understand that the new protocol now uses HCL instead of citric acid to activate the MMS. Please help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul, Theseekerguy
Hi, vdol! Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you're doing the right thing. Understand that you're knocking off parasites and your systems have to remove the debris. As long as you're able to manage, keeep on , but if you find it's too much, cut the dose in half by sipping the 1 drop dose over 2 hours.
Sending you LOVE and HEALING as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theseekerguy, vdol52
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.