SOS May Explain Five SERIOUS Unanswered Gulf Oil Spill Questions – We Do Not Know?
Posted on January 30, 2011 by concernedcitizensofflorida
SOS Line of Inquiry Requires Input from the Best and the Brightest Among Us
By Dr. Tom Termotto
The Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference (GOSRC) has been ongoing for over 9 months now. We have received oil spill remediation proposals, implementation plans, and mitigation propositions from all over the world. After working with CBS 60 Minutes in the wake of their Special Program entitled Blowout: The Deepwater Horizon Disaster, we interviewed numerous whistleblowers and insiders throughout the Oil & Gas Industry, as well as from various contractors and consultants who, by virtue of their specialties, possessed intimate knowledge of offshore drilling operations. We were also privileged to speak with many retired, fired and disillusioned personnel from the assorted US Government Agencies and Departments which were involved, either directly or indirectly, with “setting up” the greatest manmade disaster in US history.
This is the context within which we have also received and gathered a plethora of data and information regarding a specific aspect of this spill, which almost always stayed under the radar… until now. We are compelled by the sheer profundity and far-reaching ramifications of this matter to offer this short paper. And, we thank that very narrow niche of geology researchers, oil spill investigators and armchair detectives who have become increasingly vocal about a potentially catastrophic occurrence in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM). It is clear that the very SOP’s (standard operating procedures) of the entire Oil & Gas Industry have greatly contributed to this devolving situation, and therefore this global enterprise must be seriously re-considered.
The specialty areas known as geohazards assessment, geophysics study and geotechnical analysis concern themselves with the rather arcane discipline of seafloor topography, sub-seafloor geology, among many others when applied within the realm of offshore drilling. Given the relentless transformation of the sub-seafloor geological formations and stratification at the Macondo Prospect in the GOM (as evidenced by the dramatic changes on the seafloor), a very serious and highly consequential set of questions has repeatedly surfaced. As follows:
1. Why did BP, knowingly and purposefully, drill in such close proximity to a salt formation/mud volcano as well as into a HUGE batholith, which they knew would have disastrous consequences while a stream of red flags were systematically ignored?
2. Why did BP, with the full blessing of the US Coast Guard, execute not one, but two, failed attempts to cap the gushing well, knowing that the frozen hydrates would guarantee the failure of both containment domes?
3. Why did BP create a transparently false narrative for public consumption around the drilling of the two relief wells… with virtually no follow-up?
4. Why was BP so determined to disappear the oil as quickly as possible in the face of fierce public opposition to the highly toxic and essentially ineffective dispersant COREXIT, and in blatant violation of EPA directives to discontinue its use?
5. Why was BP, a foreign transnational corporation, given the lead position in the unified command structure established by the Federal Government, to effectively enforce martial law in U.S. territorial waters, even to the extent that the five concerned sovereign states have been held hostage throughout the entire crisis? Bear in mind that this unlawful, unconstitutional, and treasonous conduct on the part of the US Government is unprecedented in American history, as is the lawless and criminal behavior of BP et al.
Please be aware that we could offer a much more comprehensive list of extremely critical and disconcerting questions about this oil spill. However, our intention here is not to ascertain good answers to each individual question, as there are no reasonable or rational explanations. Rather, our goal is to more fully understand, from the highest and broadest perspective, what in the world is really going on here?
Just as 911 has been proven to be an inside job (by those competent and authoritative investigators who have thoroughly researched this crime against the USA) that was designed, planned, coordinated (psyops), executed (black ops), and covered up by the US Federal Government in collaboration with a vast array of other entities, both foreign and domestic, it appears that this “disaster of the millennium” has a very similar etiology.
We have thoroughly dissected the corpse of the Macondo Well, as well as the seafloor and sub-seafloor geology of the surrounding area, at this site for months. We are now obligated to direct your attention to a much more weighty and significant revelation, which demands the collective attention of the nation, if not the entire world community.
We introduce this subject by posting an email which we sent out just last week. The email is followed by an unedited explanation of what may be the true reason why the BP Gulf Oil Spill was made to happen on purpose (aka MIHOP).
In the interest of acquiring as much high integrity input and feedback concerning this dire and demanding situation, we strongly encourage each and every reader to disseminate this link as broadly and quickly as possible. If the essential thesis is correct as stated, we have before us an unparalleled challenge of truly epic proportions. We repeat that we do not know the true status of things deep in the Earth, and especially with regard to the core, mantle and lithospheric crustal regions and their very dynamic relationship to each other during these times of great planetary flux.
If there is any geologist or astronomer who can corroborate or invalidate any of the statements presented in the post below, please forward all relevant correspondence to the following contact information:
Tom Termotto, National Coordinator
Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference (International Citizens’ Initiative)
• Jim Humble's MMS Books
• MMS Video Course
• MMS Testimonials
• MMS Newsletter
• Easy, free way to support Jim Humble, Genesis II Church, MMS