I'm new this forum and I just wanted to ask a few questions. I have done lots of research via this forum and other sources on the internet but I am still a bit confused on how to cure herpes.
I contracted HSV-1 (genital) a couple of months ago and haven't had an outbreak since.
- I'm about to start protocol 1000+ with the added DMSO but I have heard it reduces the effects of the MMS, is this correct?
- I will also take a couple of baths a week with added MMS, should I also add DMSO in the bath?
- I purchased DMSO-Premium BP Grade 70% Solution-500ml, will this be ok when adding to MMS as its only 70% or should I add more DMSO drops?
- Should I also add MMS2 to the protocol?
- I've already read that I should be taking L-lysine also each day, what amount should I be taking?
- In terms of putting MMS onto the genitals/lower back, would the spray bottle technique be sufficient or is it better to mix MMS with DMSO together (how to apply as its liquid)?
My diet at the moment consists mainly of meat, brown rice and vegetables (pumpkin, greens, sweet potato, beetroot) Is this ok to continue? I also eat a lot as I train at the gym 4x a week and compete.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.