This is to announce confirmation of an upcoming MMS seminar in Australia, with the man himself, James Humble, discoverer of MMS, and Co-Founder of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, as guest speaker. Here are the details:
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Dates: Friday, November 14 through Sunday, November 16, 2014.
Venue: Clayton Community Centre, 9-15 Cooke Street, Clayton, VIC 3168 in Melbourne's South East.
8:30 am to 5:30 pm for the three days.
Repeat attendees: $350
Price includes the following:
• All necessary items and materials to complete the course, and which you can take home with you.
• A USB stick, or Dropbox File, with all the relevant data for you to look at and refer to for further study at home.
• Genesis II Church membership for one year, a Reverend Certificate (Minister of Health) and a photo I.D. Card.
• Teas, juice and snacks will be provided, however, we will all have to get lunch in one of the many and varied restaurants and cafes two minutes walk from the venue.
• Accommodation is unfortunately not included. Attendees will have to source those themselves.
• I will look into accommodation options as soon as possible and pass this on, however, I
do recommend you looking this up yourselves as you know what you want and what your budget is etc.
Thanks for your interest—look forward to hearing from you soon,
Blessings and good health,
Bishop Paul Treacy,
To book your place at this seminar,
• Jim Humble's MMS Books
• MMS Video Course
• MMS Testimonials
• MMS Newsletter
• Make a habit of two things:
to help; or at least to do no harm.
• Walking is man's best medicine.
• Everything in excess is opposed to nature.
-Hippocrates, Father of Western medicine
• Easy, free way to support Jim Humble, Genesis II Church, MMS
Last Edit: by ix.