- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
I am using MMS1 since several years to suppress a chronic mycoplasma infection. It does a good job, but it cannot completely eliminate the pathogen. I am hoping that by adding MMS2 to the protocol, I can succeed. I purchased a bottle of MMS2, and took one half capsule. Result: Nauseated for 3-4 hours.
1. Does this happen to others, or is my stomach oversensitive?
2. Did anyone find something that can be taken with MMS2 to avoid stomach problems?
3. Has anyone succeeded with MMS against mycoplasma?
Any information will be thankfully appreciated.
Gabe from Canada
I suggest you try again with the MMS2 but only a quarter capsule. If your stomach plays up again drink more water and more water again. Also drink a glass of water before you take the capsule. In addition to that I recommend you look for olive leafs. I am fortunate to have a tree in my neighbours garden so I can pick them freshly. I add them to teas and soups. In your area there may be something else that grows and you can uuse it. And also as many fermented foods as possible. Good luck.
To add to what mariann said, some people start with just a couple of grains of MMS2 and work up. You can do MMS2 baths, too, if you want to get more into the body.
I´ve been on MMS2 capsules for more than 100 days! It can be a little tough at first, but slowly you´ll get used to it. I´ll copy here something I posted about 2, 3 months ago, I hope it helps:
I tried Jim's tricks (eating an apple 15 minutes before taking the capsule, drinking LOTS of water and eventually the baking soda for the burning sensation)...however, I do have to say they didn't help much. Finally I came up with this little routine that REALLY helped! As I noticed that the real enemy here was the taste, this is what I came up with:
1. ABout 15-30 min. prior to taking MMS2, I'll have a healthy snack (like a banana, an apple etc.)
2. About 30 seconds before taking the MMS2 capsule I STOP breathing through my nose and breath ONLY through my MOUTH (therefore I won't smell nor taste the capsules)! This is really important.
3. I'll take the capsule with LOTS of water, but STILL breathing ONLY through my mouth!
4. Right after swallowing the capsule with the water, and STILL breathing through my mouth, I'll take a bite (another healthy snack), and I'll swallow the snack WITHOUT tasting it since I'm still breathing through my mouth.
5. Only after the second bite I'll start breathing through my nose again, and therefore the ONLY taste I'll have in my mouth will be the snack's taste.
IMPORTANT: because of drinking so much water, one often needs to burp. Discipline yourself to breath through your mouth when you burp, so the taste won't come back!
Also, sugar-free gum might help.
I've been doing this for about 3-4 days now and Protocol 4000 has never been easier! No more chlorine taste, thank God!
I imagine this might work for MMS1 as well... hope it helps.
Peace, Love and Health to all of us!
Fort, from Brazil
Thanks a lot for the tips.
Somenthing Jim mentioned is also good: When you are on the full dosis regimen, just before taking the capsule drink 1/4 glass of water, and then take the MMS2 capsule with the full 8 ounces recommended, it works pretty well.