I have just found out I have a sulfur toxicity (excess sulfites) due to a problem with my methylation pathways. I understand there is an enzyme called SUOX that converts sulfites into sulfates through oxidation. Is it possible chlorine dioxide could do this also?
According to my very weak understanding of chemistry, the difference between sulfite and sulfate molecules is that sulfate has 1 more oxygen atom. That being the case, then yes it seems it is possible for chlorine dioxide to produce the effect you're looking for.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.