I am speaking of an already activated solution.
But if you ever mix unactivated MMS with HCl use a loooong stick... LOL
Its quite spectacular.
To finish what I was saying... The chlorus acid that has been produced won't gas off, it's already what it is.
I was speaking to any left over solution that hasn't activated. (if there even is any). The poster was concerned that activation wasn't complete.
But I'll bet you dollars to donuts sodium chlorite gives it all up in HCl. (of course all this depends on the stoichymetric ratio)
I do think that the chlorus acid created by Jim's protocols are a key part in why this works, it's the pre-activation that gives it the benefit.
One of the things many people don't realize is that there are different parts to MMS... there's unactivated MMS (sodium Chlorite), but when it's activated
everyone thinks it's just chlorine dioxide, and part of it is, but part of it remains as chlorus acid. This gives up the remaining chlorine dioxide at a slower rate,
possibly even into the gut.
Now as you know, I'm not a chemist, or a great brain at this stuff.... this is what I have gleaned over the last couple years, through chats with Jim, and others, and my own research.
I could be wrong about some it, but I'm pretty close. I don't believe anything I have said is at odds with Jim's thoughts on it. I have the utmost respect for him, his work, and his knowledge on MMS and it's abilities.
Regardless of the actual mechanics and processes, this is great stuff, and whatever makes it work, and no matter how it works, what matters is it works, and works well.
2000+ people I have worked with or dealt with, and never had anyone say it didn't help, or make them feel better.
I'm argumentative and long winded..... but I am an advocate of both MMS and Jim.
Thank you for your help. On the topical spray i've used many times for great results. Haven't yet used with dmso but willing to try, I have some 99 % grade in a glass bottle now. I poured dmso in a plastic measuring cup once and it looked like it was disfigureing it and so I put it under water rite away and it discolored it. So my question is in using a sprayer which is plastic have you had any problem with the plastic parts of the sprayer ? Also on oral health you mentioned can be followed with Dmso diluted 50% with water . by spraying dmso by itself mixed with water after spraying by itself mms activated ? Just need exact cliarification thanks Orv
Jim Humble recommends spraying the DMSO out of a plastic sprayer and rinsing it with water after use so the plastic in the spray head doesn't get hardened. Otherwise, go for it. The big question with DMSO and plastics is does the solvent leach toxic plasticizers into itself.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.