Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 03:24 #44603

  • postmarkedheaven
  • postmarkedheaven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 44
Does anyone have any thoughts on using soy lecithin? I have read that even the non-gmo cannot be verified and that using it might be harmful?

Also, Amazon has the Kendal ultrasonic cleaner on sale half price ($79) and free shipping. This is the industrial strength one.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006DOALG/ref..._95174250_em_slvf_ih

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 04:44 #44605

  • gjplaceres
  • gjplaceres's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The truth will make you free!!!
  • Posts: 850
  • Thank you received: 518

postmarkedheaven wrote: Does anyone have any thoughts on using soy lecithin? I have read that even the non-gmo cannot be verified and that using it might be harmful?

Also, Amazon has the Kendal ultrasonic cleaner on sale half price ($79) and free shipping. This is the industrial strength one.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006DOALG/ref..._95174250_em_slvf_ih


My personal opinión , i prefer sea water over this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 13:18 #44615

  • postmarkedheaven
  • postmarkedheaven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 44

gjplaceres wrote:

postmarkedheaven wrote: Does anyone have any thoughts on using soy lecithin? I have read that even the non-gmo cannot be verified and that using it might be harmful?

Also, Amazon has the Kendal ultrasonic cleaner on sale half price ($79) and free shipping. This is the industrial strength one.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006DOALG/ref..._95174250_em_slvf_ih


My personal opinión , i prefer sea water over this.

In order to make ribosomal c you need lecithin. I think I will use sunflower oil lecithin granules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 13:31 #44617

  • gjplaceres
  • gjplaceres's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The truth will make you free!!!
  • Posts: 850
  • Thank you received: 518

In order to make ribosomal c you need lecithin. I think I will use sunflower oil lecithin granules.


I will wait for you to post how it work for you before I proceed to make it. I have ultrasonic here so will be just have all the ingredient and mix. I m a very bad drinker of med. For that reason when they suggest take it with empty stomach and all that mess with liquids. I pass. But if you said that taste good and it work I will give a try. I'm trusting you Emily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 16:57 #44621

  • pam
  • pam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Archbishop
  • Archbishop
  • Posts: 5647
  • Thank you received: 4398
I've used both - the sunflower tasted a little stronger than the soy - but both were certainly doable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Archbishop - Genesis II Church of Health and Healing - Washington State
pam @ genesis2church.is (remove spacing)

Jim Humble's MMS Books
MMS Video Course
MMS Testimonials
MMS Newsletter

Easy, free way to support Jim Humble, Genesis II Church, MMS

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 17:01 #44622

  • postmarkedheaven
  • postmarkedheaven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 44
One guy makes liposomal glutathoine in a base of organic apple juice so I will make he recipe with the vitamin C. I have to wait for my ultrasonic machine to come in from Amazon. I will make it with water and with apple juice and see if there is a big taste difference. I am the same way. It is hard to drink down something that tastes bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 19:01 #44624

  • masoomi
  • masoomi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 120
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi postmarkedheaven
I also interst to make liposomal C , but i need somebody to give me thier advise
so pls after u get urs , poste ur experince , and let me to use ur advise .
THANKS in advane
Parvin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 22 May 2014 21:49 #44628

  • postmarkedheaven
  • postmarkedheaven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 44

masoomi wrote: Hi postmarkedheaven
I also interst to make liposomal C , but i need somebody to give me thier advise
so pls after u get urs , poste ur experince , and let me to use ur advise .
THANKS in advane
Parvin

You can watch the video that Greg posted. I can also make a video of how I do it after I figure out the details. Is anyone allowed to post videos on the forum? I love this experiment. :cheer: Can you liposomal anything? I was thinking I could do vitamin C and MSM (organic sulfur). I will give it a try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: masoomi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intravenous Vitamin C – A Cancer Killer The FDA Wants Banned 23 May 2014 06:41 #44634

  • namesake
  • namesake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 19
  • Thank you received: 7
so this cannot be used with mms?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to top