- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
This protocol is where you carefully inhale CLO2 gas which should get to the parasites you have in your nasal cavity. When you have finished breathing the CLO2 gas you could add half a glass of water to the mixture and ingest that. It will have lost some of the CLO2 gas by that time, but will still be somewhat effective.
Remember, it is the ClO2 gas generated by MMS that is the entire germ-killing benefit. Unlike the MMS mixture that you drink, this method of nose-inhaling the pure ClO2 gas probably provides the quickest and most germicidal way to move the gas quickly to places in the head and sinuses where it can easily find germs and kill them.
the normal acid (Unfiltered vinegar or citric acid or lemon juice) with 5 drops acid for every one drop of MMS.