MR. Jim thanks for your analysis: This is the answer I was looking professional. I came to the same conclusion by load and so silent, my goal was that this not in criticism for MMS detractors. My thanks again from Chile.
I just wanted to share my thought on Mercury and MMS.Humble in his Book II says that he has seen many Mercury poisoned patients rid their bodies of Mercury after consuming MMS.
Now with me.My ears used to ring too much when I had 11 Amalgams all those years.After replacing them with composite ones the ringing stopped.So I told myself it was caused obviously by Mercury circulating in my system. I haven't had ringing for near 2 yrs.Until recently! I'm six weeks on MMS and have noticed that sometimes my left ear rings!!! What does that mean? I suppose Mercury leaving my brain and other organs. But isn't supposed MMS to oxidise Mercury? When MMS meets and takes the electrons from Mercury, is the latest not supposed to be Mercury anymore? I mean Mercury then alters as far as the Chemistry is concerned. Why would that provoce a symptom( ear ringing) that once was caused by Mercury(organic or inorganic, no matter)??? I can't explain it more.Sorry my english is not better.
hehe thats nothing knew to me that almost every chemichal product is contaminated with Hg and Pb. But thats just exactly how jim explained it, you get far more bigger doses from every day activity since our environment is poluted. Even every single medicine you buy from drug store is contaminated due to the production method, it would be way too expensive to produce pure " products " since the money count today ... you buy pharma grade ibuprofen ? it got hg, you buy synthetic vitamins like C or mineral chelates ? they are all contaminated, almost every single one.
Thats why i think the CDS i far more better than traditionally prepared naclo2.
There is also 90 % NAclo2 which has 3x times less heavy metals than 80 % . Yes there is 90 % sodium chlorite.
But anyway cl2 got rid of far more " bad stuff " from your organism than this silly amount of 0.01 ppm mercury/hg when you ingest it. So the benefit exceeds the " negatives " very very very very much.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.