Don't know if MMS will help with restoring hair loss or not as I'm also new to using it but I can say that both my 74 year old mother and myself have restored our hair loss using diatomaceous earth. We each took 1 heaping TBS. twice a day and it took about 4-6 weeks to see our hair filling back in! We've both been using it for about 2-3 years now and we both learned that when we quit taking it, our hair thinned right back out again, so we will never be without it. Now that's it's filled back in, we only take 1 heaping TBS. mixed in water or juice every single day to keep it that way! Be sure to only buy FOOD GRADE if you go this route for your hair loss.
Good luck to you!
"Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave." --Frederick Douglas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I use WiseWays herbals Goldie Locks hair oil. Until I started using that my hair wouldn't grow past my shoulders. I was completely bald until I was 2 years old, so obviously I had some kind of hair growth problem. After using the oil my hair started growing really fast within a month or two. I actually had people ask me if I had gotten extensions. I also recently started using Silkiss shampoo & conditioner & some herbal hair conditioner (like a hot oil treatment) that has made my hair a lot thicker. They are all Indian hair care products, which are the best products to use for hair loss or to just help your hair grow faster.
Sorry I don't know if MMS helps or not, but you should definitely get some of the Goldie Locks hair oil! That stuff is amazing! You can buy it on Amazon.com & I have also seen it at health food stores & it is really cheap. I have had a bottle of it for 4 years now & I've only used less than 1/8th of the bottle so far.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
A study which followed subjects for 15 years found that higher levels of silica ( diatomaceous earth) in water appeared to decrease the risk of dementia. The study found that with an increase of 10 milligram-per-day of the intake of silica in drinking water,
the risk of dementia dropped by 11%.
Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae.
As we get older, the source of silica in our bodies becomes exhausted, resulting in wrinkles, dry skin, dull lifeless hair, and brittle nails and bones. Maintaining collagen underneath the skin augments elasticity and beauty. Collagen owes that attribute to Silica, which provides a beautiful complexion that is more than skin deep. Silica has been regarded as nature’s building block and is our answer to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin, hair and nails. It is a universal element in the human body that can be found free and soluble in water or combined with proteins and lipids, and has an exact relationship to mineral absorption.
In the case of osteoporosis, Silica can alleviate the pain and may restore the body’s self repair process. Osteoporosis indicators attack women primarily after menopause, but the deterioration process starts much earlier in their younger days. Countless women are dying of fractures caused by osteoporosis compared with cancer of the breast, cervix and uterus combined.
Silica is one of those elements whose catalog of benefits just keeps mounting as time passes. Silica is the second most widespread element on earth, following oxygen. In its crystalline form, silicon (or quartz), is the most plentiful element in the earth’s crust. When obtained from plant life, it is called Silica. Silica is crucial in bones, tendons, skin, cartilage and blood vessels. Silica is even located in blood itself, and in such important organs as the liver, heart and lungs. Silica is one of the most abundant minerals on the planet, but there are very few foods that contain an adequate amount to supply the quantity your body needs. Silica is easily absorbed via the intestinal wall and is also rapidly excreted, so consistent daily supplementation is important. Because it is water soluble, it does not accumulate in the body. Studies have not found any negative side effects from too much Silica. Its extensive range of uses and its safety make it an exhilarating—One treats all—alternative. Are you converted yet?
The Many Benefits of Silica:
• Silica can hinder the effects of coronary disease by fortifying blood vessels.
• Silica aids in the repair and maintenance of vital lung tissues and defending them from pollution.
• Silica decreases swelling due to its positive effects on the lymphatic system.
• Silica assists in the prevention of kidney stones and heal infection of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic, which can encourage excretion by 30%.
• The presence of adequate Silica in the intestines will diminish inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal catarrh and ulcers. Silica can avert or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
• Silica can assist in normalizing hemorrhoidal tissues, while lessening lower back pain.
• Silica works as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear.
• Silica may normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure.
• Silica can assist diabetes by encouraging synthesis of elastase (an enzyme) inhibitor by the pancreas.
• Silica improves mobility by improving the elasticity of the joints.
• Silica may hinder the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
• Silica may stimulate cell metabolism and division.
• Silica delays the aging process.
• Silica beautifies hair with luster, elasticity and vigor.
• By taking part in the synthesis of elastin and collagen, Silica regenerates skin and the vascular walls.
• Silica may assist in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease by inhibiting the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush our aluminum from the tissues.
All of us need Silica, regardless of our age. It is as important to provide the body dietary sources of Silica early in life as it is during the aging process when Silica levels in tissue usually drop off steeply. Silica has an exact absolute influence on absorption of all minerals that the body requires to maintain health. It adds to the quality of life!