I started with "1/8th" of a drop in 4 ounces of water. I got some nausea too but that will pass as the toxins are slowly released in your system and flushed out. If you want to stop the reaction quickly you can take some Vitamin C capsules dissolved in water. That stops the MMS almost instantly. Just take it real slowly and follow the reccomended starting proceedure and you will be fine. The nausea will diminsh as the toxins are eliminated over time. It helps if your mixture for making the MMS is made with the 4% HCL or hydrocloric acid instead of the citric acid. That also made a big difference as far as the nausea.
Yes, I'm going to start very, very slowly next time. I'm actually preparing my body right now by doing a a bunch of green juicing. I actually had a really bad herx reaction to that for the first few days, despite starting slowly. I think I just have a lot of crap to clear out. Hopefully that will detox me to the point where the MMS won't have such a drastic impact next time.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.