I have used MMS with citric acid activator in the past. The taste was awful so I ordered HCL 4%. Now when I mix the Sodium Chlorite it doesnt" change color. It still is clear even after a minute. What is wrong if anything?
If you're using the same Sodium Chlorite then that means your HCl isn't really 4% because it should react the same as with 50% citric acid. Who was your HCl supplier?
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Thank you CLO2. I have low stomach acid and I noticed fewer problems if I take 1 drop of 4% Hcl in a glass of water after a meal. I've just started doing that a few days ago.
Then I saw on internet people taking Betaine Hcl for low stomach acid. I never heard of it. That's why I asked.
To further reduce your issue:
- At meal time put 3 to 4 drops of 4% HCL in 1/2 glass of water, drink some before you start your meal, some during your meal, and the rest at the end of your meal.
To help even further, try the following:
In 1/2 lit of water put 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, add 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda (add it a bit at a time otherwise it will overflow), and a pinch of borax; mix well. Drink between meals.
Do that every day for 3 to 4 weeks
veky61, I also seem to be low on stomach acid. For a while I was taking 20 drops of 4% HCL with my evening meal, mixed into a green drink, until I read that stomach acid does not begin to work as soon as food is in a stomach - it starts sometime later. If that is true, then it would seem best to take some 4% HCL perhaps 30 minutes after beginning to eat. Now, if I could remember where I read that info...
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.