Your supplier of CDS is almost correct when he says that 1 ml of 3000 ppm CDS is
to a 3 drop dose of MMS1, but that would be for external use, not internal. For ingestion of 3000 ppm CDS, you would need to take 6.7 ml of CDS to equal a 3 drop dose of MMS1 in a normal stomach. The reason is because MMS1, when "activated" for 30 seconds externally (before ingestion), is only about 10% activated - the other 90% activation should happen in a stomach with normal amounts of acid. Most people have normal amounts of stomach acid to activate MMS.
Since you have throat irritation when taking MMS1, you would likely have even more irritation if you used CDS, because CDS is fully activated externally - it does not need stomach acid to activate.
If you decide to try Scott's un-activated MMS method, I would follow Protocol 1000 using the same number of MMS drops. The difference between the two methods is that all activation takes place in your stomach with the un-activated MMS method. And, you can make up a daily bottle of water plus the number of drops you plan on taking. Mark the bottle into 8 equal parts and ingest 1/8 of the solution hourly. If necessary, you could add additional water to each hourly dose. I am using that method once a day for maintenance dosing and the bottle is small, so each dose is only 2 fluid ounces (60 ml) and I don't have any problems. If you plan on taking 8 drops of MMS daily, then add 8 drops to a glass bottle filled with water and ingest 1/8 of that total, hourly.
Thank you so much for explaining that. I used the mms1 for my start because the info on CDS was confusing to me. I will check to see if I am low in stomach acid with the soda test. If all is good I will do Scott's method. If I am low in acid, I'll use the capsule method. I would like to do Scott's method. I read your post that you have low stomach acid so how are you doing Scott's method?
I believe that my stomach acid varies. My digestion has improved recently probably due to a better balance of gut flora which I attribute to eating home-made sauerkraut daily, which provides excellent beneficial bacteria - a probiotic.
Ingesting un-activated MMS may be working for me. I do not notice any side effects when taking a 3 drop dose of MMS un-activated externally once a day. However, that does not mean that MMS is being activated in my stomach. It is possible that it is not, but I can't be sure. Some have said they belch CLO2 gas after ingesting un-activated MMS. I never have noticed that effect.
Today I tested my stomach acid and found that I failed miserably. So, I followed your posted instructions in making up 2 separate bottles, one of unactivated HCL and one of MMS with 8 drops in each bottle so I drank 4 oz of HCL first then 4 oz if the MMS throughout the day once each hour. No burping of CLO2 gas either. So,!i don't know if it is working in my stomach. I hope so as it is very easy to take and no throat irritation.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.