"Maybe I can save you a little time and money by giving you a way to do a self-test that should let you know how your HCl production is.
After getting up in the morning don't eat anything for a while and look at some pictures of delicious food and cook something that smells delicious (for me it would be frying bacon or even bread in a toaster) but don't eat anything. After torturing yourself in this way for a while, you hopefully will start to feel at least a little hungry. As soon as that happens, put 1 drop of sodium chlorite into 200ml of water and drink it and then pay close attention to any burps you'll hopefully have. If you are producing HCl, you should taste/smell CLO2 when you burp. If you don't burp automatically, try to force a burp by swallowing a little air and then burping.
Hope this helps. If you try it be sure to let us know how it goes because I think a lot of people have the same concern which is a very valid one."
So that's what I suggested. Hope it helps others. If anyone else tries these simple tests I'd love to hear how they worked for you.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Last edit: 21 Sep 2017 05:29 by Truthquester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, tdb57chevy
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.