I'm here to share some great news: after my wife tested NEGATIVE for HPV (already mentioned that story here a while ago), it was my turn:
Took the PCR (RNA) test for HIV and guess what???
Results came UNDETECTABLE!!!! I'm so damn happy!!!
CD4 is still a little low, but the doctors said the Viral Load is THE most important thing and now that NO virus was detected in my blood, he's more than positive CD4 counts will raise.
Also, it's important to note that I couldn't wait the three months as recommended by Jim after finishing the Protocol because my doctor requested my to take the test.
IMPORTANT: I've been on Protocol 4000 (MMS2) for exactly 105 days (29 days for maintenance)....
And besides the Protocol, Faith and Hope played real important elements, as I prayed a lot with each MMS capsule I took.
Maybe in three months I'll take the elisa test, and God help me that will test negative too!!!
For those who wanted a testimonial, here you have it. I'll try to copy the test results here (sorry for the language, it's in portuguese):
VÍRUS DA IMUNODEFICIÊNCIA HUMANA-1 (HIV-1), QUANTIFICAÇÃO DO RNA
Método: Reação em cadeia da polimerase (PCR) em tempo real
Material: RNA extraído do plasma
RESULTADO VALOR DE REFERÊNCIA
Limite de detecção: 20 cópias/mL (34 UI/mL).
NOTA(1): Um resultado "indetectável" indica que a viremia está ausente
ou se encontra abaixo do limite de detecção do teste.
NOTA(2): Este teste não deve ser utilizado para o diagnóstico de
infecção por HIV-1, exceto em situações clínicas bastante
Peace, Love and Health to everyone!
Chris, from Brazil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Harrah, Truthquester, GermsBware, Terry, Nir, pam, fourfingerz, paul, Macaddict08, Researcher, T.M., lad73, Blessed/smartyme, MC1971, weezard, Freethesprilt
Thanks everyone, thanks Paul, Thanks Macaddict , and of course, Thanks Jim.... he might never read this, but I hope this good energy reaches him.
Above all, thank God!
Please spread this as much as you can as I believe testimonials are very important... I have all the test papers to post if necessary.
Also, if someone is interested, I made a daily diary writing in DETAIL everything I took besides MMS2 (like Spirulina, Brazil nuts, Chlorela, H2o2 mouth wash and mouthspray etc...) will be happy to share.
Peace, Love and health to everyone
Chris, from Brazil
The following user(s) said Thank You: GermsBware, paul
1) Protocol 4000 (full MMS2 capsules, 6 times a day) for 77 days. After that, I started taking only 2 MMS2 capsules a day (still doing that...will keep taking those 2 capsules).
2) Day 10: I started taking about 2.5 grams of spirulina everyday (2 hours before or after MMS2)
3) From day 10 to day 30: ramdom use of H202 mouthwash and moutspray
4) On day 70 I stared taking two tps. of Nigella sativa seed powder with honey (still doing that)
5) Food Practice: As much raw food as possible (vegetables and fruits... a LOT!!), lots of coconut water and ginger, about 3 Brazil Nuts per day. ALso, every other day I tried eating mushrooms (shitake or shimeji since they have, like ginger, anti-viral properties)
No milk at all, no soda, no junk food. I started with soy milk, but thanks to friends in forum, switched to Almond Milk. The only milk I´d have would be half a cup of organic fat free yogurt to help my intestin every other day.
6) Exercise: 4, 5 times a week (weight trainning).
7) Faith, Hope and Prayer: I say a prayer and meditate with every MMS2 capsule I take. I seriously believe this also played an important role here!
All right, I guess that´s pretty much it...
Any questions, just let me know.
Peace, love and health to everyone!
Chris, from Brazil:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Harrah, GermsBware, pam, Blessed/smartyme, Mystic11171
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.