We all want to experience optimum health. We also desire and seek that the lives of our loved ones would also be disease and pain free. However, in this new age of medicine and scientific discoveries, our population as a whole, is becoming sicker and sicker. We are being plagued by more diseases than every before and Cancer and Heart Disease is ever increasing as well.
So with all of this modern science and medicine, why is it that they are not addressing the fact that over 250 diseases are associated with a low pH (or low oxygen) at the cellular level? It is with all of nature that there must be a careful balance with pH, which is to say, the potential of hydrogen. Farmers must watch the pH of the soil or lose crops and Aquarium keepers must monitor the pH of the water or the fish will die. As with plants and fish and other things in nature, the human body is not any different. When the body’s pH lowers, below a level of 6.0, then there is the opportunity for pathogens to stand in the way of proper cell function…in other words, dis-ease can be the result.
We take in many toxins in our modern day living. Some take drugs (all chemically based), breath polluted air, come in contact with molds and other fungi and bacteria, eat chemically preserved foods, drink chemically treated water, cleanse our bodies with chemically laced shampoos and soaps, and others smear toxic creams on their faces… and this we call “make-up”.
The toxins are gumming up our cells, The cells need to be clean and free of chemicals, bacteria and viruses in order to function at optimum levels.
So, you say, I use colon cleaners, or oral chelation, or drink oxygenated water or do deep breathing exercises or eat a diet that is rich in high pH foods. Well, these methods are all good for helping to rid the body of toxic wastes, I would not discard a one of them, but these methods can take time, many months, even years to clear out your system of toxicity. If you are sick, if you are in pain, or if you are suffering with allergies, you really need something to work for you very quickly so that your body can begin to restore your health.
Now, thanks to a man named Jim Humble – author, scientist, chemist and humanitarian – we now have the ability to clear toxic wastes from our bodies, at the cellular level, in only a matter of days (in most cases). What’s more is that it is not necessary to make a lifestyle or diet change in order to be successful with this method. The product is called MMS, which stands for the Miracle Mineral Supplement. A small 4 ounce bottle of this miraculous solution is enough to last one person for a year or more, keeping it squeaky clean of any toxic wastes…yet it costs less than $20. This product has the ability to raise the pH or oxygen level of the body, by ridding it of chemicals, pollutants, bacterias, fungus and molds, heavy metals and more…and usually within only a few days.
What is MMS?
The MMS solution is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. When activated as directed (1:5 drop solution using vinegar, lemon juice, or a 10% solution of citric acid), chlorine dioxide is produced.
What is Chlorine Dioxide?
Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula ClO2. Prominent uses include water purification, oral hygiene, and more recently, dietary supplementation.
* Chlorine dioxide was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.
* Chlorine dioxide was also used after Hurricane Katrina (2005) to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.
* Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.
* Chlorine dioxide is more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa- including the cysts of Giardia and other parasites.
* Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill “disease-bearing bacteria, yeasts, molds, fungi and algae”.
* Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill MRSA and other deadly pathogen.
Where can I get MMS?
MMS is available online at:
for $17.99 per bottle. This bottle is enough for one person for more than a year.
In closing, if you or a loved one are suffering with any of the over 250 illnesses that are associated with a low pH, such as Cancer, Heart Disease, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Arthritis (all forms), Lupus, Lyme’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Allergies, and other autoimmune disorders — consider giving the MMS a try. It is not one that you will have to wait months to see the results from and it may be just what your doctor should have ordered. Really, there are not cures, only solutions to help your body to heal itself.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.