Someone asked if it has to be food grade: I finally found some 32% HCl at a swimming pool chemical supply store in Jakarta. Obviously not food grade but does it matter once we have a 10% or 4% solution?
About the HCl, you can buy technical grade 32% and then dilute it down 8 times with distilled water so it ends up being pretty pure - definitely good enough for ingestion.
Also, I would be happy to give you some of my stock of sodium chlorite. I have a lot which I can share with you. You would just need to pay for the container which is only Rp 100,000. I would be giving you about 25 liters (if that's alright )
The other way to go is purchase it through Alam Kemia for about 1.2 million per liter.
I tried to PM you here but the system has a problem and so I need you to send me your phone number through the PM so we can connect.
All the best,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.