I'm a beginner at this.
I hope posting about my mistakes will help other beginners avoid similar.
Today, first time, used activated MMS for household cleaning -- to remove mold spots on a shower curtain.
Followed the recipe for fabric cleaning.
Worked very well; much better than bleach.
BUT . . .
1) I mixed Sodium Chlorite solution with acid outside, on my balcony.
Then waited on the balcony for 3 minutes while MMS activated, before adding water.
Balcony is enclosed on three sides and open on only one side.
Today, no wind. MISTAKE: I breathed too much of the CLO2 while it was activating.
Now my chest hurts.
Lesson learned: Next time I will either cover the MMS during activation time, or use the syringe method for mixing/activating.
2) After soaking in activated MMS for an hour, my maid scrubbed the few mold spots remaining.
I insisted she put on safety glasses, but I didn't think about her skin.
Within a few minutes she complained of itchy hands and wrists. MISTAKE: I neglected to give her rubber gloves.
Lesson learned: An ample amount of hand lotion relieved the itching, but far better to have used rubber gloves to prevent the problem in the first place.
I hope others here will post any warnings from their own experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourfingerz, Katniss
Try using CDS on those moldy areas. I use a spray bottle and keep it inside a larger closed bottle in a fridge when not needed. You will still have the CLO2 gas problem, but no skin contact irritation, even full strength. Let us know if you try this idea.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.